Complete Renovation In Approximately 15 Working Days.
We always start and finish on time.
No Hidden Costs.
Generous allowances made and you choose exactly what you want.
Supervision & Co-Ordination
Your renovation will be supervised and co-ordinated daily with communication being the key to your end result.
Protection To Your Home
Trades people lay out drop sheets from door entry to job site for the protection of your floor coverings. Site clean up’s are also performed daily and on completion of your renovation.
There’s no place like home
Depending on the size of your renovation, there will be no need to stay elsewhere. Home services which include working toilet, gas, power and hot/cold water will always be available at the end of each working day for you and your family’s convenience.
15 Day Bathroom Renovation Schedule
(Approximate Guide-Line Only)
- Carpenter / Labourer, complete rip-out of bathroom
- Carpenter / labourer, begin to re-construct new layout & material shopping
- Plumber, rough-in new plumbing points
- Leave site clean & tidy
- Carpenter & plumber to continue
- Electrician, rough-in new wiring & install fan, ixl and lights if required
- Carpenter / Labourer, continue with construction, installation of wall linings, cabinetry & water-proofing
- Tiling begins after discussion with client
- Possible plasterer instead of tiler on this day
- Tiler, continues if required
- Plasterer, stop-up, patch & cornice if tiler not required
- Shower screen measured (if custom made)
- Tradesmen continue or finish off
- Plumber, Fit-Off, Connect Tapware & Toilet, Fit Accessories, Seal All Internal Corners, Fit Shower Screen (If Packaged Type) & Clean Up
- Labourer, Final Clean-Up, Removal Of All Builders Rubbish From Site
- All Of The Above May Change Depending On The Jobs Requirements
- Custom Made Shower Screens Can Take Approximately 1 – 3 Weeks To Get Installed From When They Are Measured